HACCP system permits you to recognize hazards and put in rest controls to administer these during supply chain during manufacture. The HACCP system meets the obligation recognized by the World Health Organization and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations to get jointly international food standards, guidelines and codes of practice to make certain fair trade. It can also be used to sustain the necessities of management standard requirements, such as ISO 22000 Food Safety Management.
Beneficiary factor of HACCP are as follow as:
- Employ internationally acknowledged food safety hazard controls
- Provide producers, stakeholders and suppliers self-assurance in your controls
- Align HACCP with ISO 22000 to improve food safety management systems
- Efficiently manage food safety risks crosswise the whole supply chain
- Repetitively review and advance your system so it stays effective
Certification process for HACCP .
- Gap analysis : This is an optional pre-assessment service where we take a closer look at your existing food safety management system and compare it with HACCP requirements. This helps identify areas that need more work before we carry out a formal assessment, saving you time and money.
- Formal assessment : This happens in two stages. First we review your organization’s preparedness for assessment by checking if the necessary HACCP procedures and controls have been developed. We will share the details of our findings with you so that if we find gaps, you can close them. If all the requirements are in place, we will then assess the implementation of the procedures and controls within your organization to make sure that they are working effectively as required for certification.
- Certification and beyond : When you have passed formal assessment you will receive an HACCP certificate, which is valid for three years. Your client manager will stay in touch during this time, paying you regular visits to make sure your system doesn’t just remain compliant, but that it continually improves.