ISO 18001 OHSAS Occupation health and safety Management.
OHSAS 18001 is a strictly international standard which sets out the necessities for occupational health and safety management good practice for all size of organization. It offer guidance to facilitate to plan your own health and safety structure – allowing you to transport all relevant controls and processes into one management system.
BS OHSAS 18001 can also be adapted to all types of organizations to help eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. The standard is designed to help you create the best possible working conditions in your organization – helping you to meet legal, industry and customer requirements.
Beneficiary factor of OHSAS 18001 are as follow as :
- Generate the best capable functioning setting across your organization
- Recognize hazards and put in position controls to administer them
- Diminish workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and inspire staff with improved, safer working conditions
- Show observance to customers and suppliers
Requirement of OHSAS 18001
For More info on the requirement of OHSAS 18001, Please Contact Us.