ISO/TS 16949 was developed by the international automotive task force to generate ordinary procedure and measures across the automotive industry. IATF members include several of the world’s largest car manufacturers, including bmw group, chrysler group and general motors. And ISO/TS 16949 is now an obligatory requisite for businesses across the industry.
The benefits of ISO/TS 16949
• Increase your license to trade globally and enlarge your business
• Advance development to diminish waste and prevent defects
• Eradicate the need for multiples certificates for vehicle industrialized
• Integrate ISO/TS 16949 with other management systems
• Reveal conformity to win new business and speculation prospects.
Implementing ISO/TS 16949
• Certain your whole business and supply chain are faithful.
• Connect your business and supply chain with good announcement.
• Evaluate offered quality management with ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
• Get supply chain and stakeholder feedback on existing quality processes.
• Set up an implementation group to get the best outcome.
• Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
• Adapt the basic principles of the ISO/TS 16949 standard to your business.
• Inspire staff and supply chain participation with training.
• Persuade your supply chain to become ISO/TS 16949 certified.
• Frequently review your ISO/TS 16949 system to certain as it remains effectual and that you are continually improving it.