The Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) principles are core standards for the production facilities participating in the WRAP Certification Program.
The WRAP principles include:
- Compliance with Laws and Workplace Regulations
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
- Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse
- Prohibition of Discrimination
- Prohibition of Forced Labor
- Prohibition of Child Labor
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hours of Work
- Health and Safety
- Customs Compliance
The program objective is to independently monitor and certify compliance with these socially responsible global standards for manufacturing and ensure that manufactured products are produced under lawful, humane and ethical conditions.
Contact us for more information to see how IDSL can help your organization with WRAP Certification.